1. Life really IS too short to drink bad coffee. Thanks a lot, Gabe. Now the cheapo Hills Brothers is awful and I had to get the good stuff.
2. You really do eat more salad when you chop up all the veggies and store them for instant use. Thanks a lot, Mary Jo. Before, I could just turn a blind eye to the produce molding in the bottom drawer.
3. No matter how much laundry you wash while on vacation, somehow it multiplies on the drive home, to become--like magic!--four loads upon unpacking.
4. Get the camera out and take pictures! Living in the moment is part and parcel of a vacation, and part of that concept is to get those pictures of the moment, a least some of them. You can't go back and get them later.
5. Weeds in the garden do NOT wait until you're back. I'd swear I already knew this, but must have forgotten.
6. Memories made on vacation with family are priceless. I knew this too, but it just seemed important to mention. I really didn't think I could like those people any more than I already did...but I do.
|Love you too, Annie.|