Gearing up for the doll show next weekend. When I did a "test run" of my set up for the doll show, I realized just how many dolls I've sold since last October! The tables looked sort of bare. Rabbits to the rescue!!!
Last fall I'd started these wood and clay rabbits (and an equal number of cats, but they're for this summer). They were sculpted, so I sanded, painted, and assembled. I like how each turned out to be so different from the next.
I also finished a wood and clay doll that somehow didn't make to the show last fall--I didn't get her finished in time. So I gave her a skirt, and was still unsatisfied with her. But an article in this month's Antique Doll Collector about Apache Smokers gave me an idea: a cigarette. NOW she's finished. :~)
And last but not least, I finished a couple of teeny dolls--one from Dixie Redmond's six inch Izzy pattern, and the reeeelly tiny one has got a paperclay head on a cloth body & legs, and paperclay arms.
I think I've got enough to fill my tables now...which means I have no excuse to avoid housework. Hmph.